You are searching about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64, today we will share with you article about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 is useful to you.
Step 1: Gather information
As the mix of hormones in your blood changes in your premenopausal years, you can see effects both directly on your gastrointestinal tract—estrogen is a gastrointestinal stimulant and varying levels can swing you from loose stools to dry—and indirectly, hormonally. Load always places heavy demands on the liver.
Hormones have a strong influence on intestinal motility. When your estrogen and progesterone levels change (as they do at menopause, during pregnancy, and before menstruation and birth), your bowel pattern changes as well.
Your liver is, among other things, a recycling center. It breaks down hormones circulating in the blood when they are no longer needed and makes their “parts” available for more hormone production. Some hormones (such as LH and FSH) are produced in such excess during the menopausal years that your liver can struggle to keep up with its recycling function, leaving little energy for digestive duties. Help yourself with these wise women’s tips.
Step 2: Engage the energy
- Bless your food aloud before you eat it; say grace; Thank the plants and animals that nourish you; Breathe in and feel grateful.
- My mom’s favorite way to avoid indigestion and ensure regularity is to eat at regular times and go to the toilet at regular times. You will be surprised how effective it is. First thing in the morning, get yourself a cup of hot water (or herbal tea) and bring it to bed. Sip it slowly, and gently nibble on your bottom lip. Then lie on your back and bring your knees up, feet flat on the bed; Place your palms on your stomach and breathe deeply. Start gently rubbing your belly (in a spiral): right up, middle, and down left. Soon you will feel the momentum of the movement. Sit up slowly and move towards the toilet.
Step 3: Nourish and tonify
- Yellow duck root vinegar or tincture is a wonderful aid for menopausal women with digestive problems. A daily dose of 1 teaspoon/5 mL of vinegar or 5-10 drops of tincture relieves constipation, indigestion, and gas. Yellow Duck is especially recommended for women whose menstrual periods are becoming heavy.
- Dandelion is everyone’s favorite ally for a happy digestive system and a strong liver. It also relieves indigestion, constipation, gas, gall bladder pain. How to use it? Have a glass of dandelion blossom wine. Eat omega-3 rich greens in salads. Take the phytoestrogenic root as a vinegar or tincture (one dose is 1-2 teaspoons / 5-10 mL of vinegar or 10-20 drops of the tincture taken with food) or as a coffee substitute.
- Any rhythmic exercise, especially walking, relieves digestive gas and improves intestinal peristalsis (movement of stool). Oriental wisdom says the liver loves movement.
- Tinctures of motherwort, fenugreek, vitex, or black cohosh, taken daily, strengthen digestion and ease menopausal digestive problems. Or try a cup of garden sage tea.
- If constipation is caused by a loss of moisture, lubricating cells in the colon, slippery foods such as slippery elm bark powder, oats, seaweed, flax seed, and seeds of wild plantago (or cultivated psyllium) are wonderful helpers. A delicious way to prepare this remedy is to add one teaspoon/5 ml of any, or even better, all of them to one cup/250 ml of rolled oats and cook until thickened in 3 cups/750 ml of water.
- My favorite remedy for digestion and gas pain relief is plain yogurt. Sometimes even a small mouthful brings immediate relief. Acidophilus capsules also work. I use both when dealing with chronic constipation or severe diarrhea.
Step 4: Stimulate/Calm
- White flour products slow down the digestive tract; So do many grain-fed meats. Whole grain products, well-cooked beans, wild meats, and cooked greens speed it up.
- Add more fluids and soft foods to your diet—apples, yogurt, nutritious soups, herbal infusions—to help relieve constipation. Chew your food slowly and savor it. Drink plenty between meals.
- Menopausal women may want to avoid using bran as a laxative, as it interferes with calcium absorption. Instead, try rhubarb with prune juice, maple syrup or figs.
- Ginger tea with honey is a warm, comforting drink when your stomach hurts. Try grating the fresh root and soaking it in boiling water, or add a teaspoon of the powdered stuff from your spice cupboard to a cup of hot water and enjoy.
- Crushed hemp seeds (Cannabis sativa) tea – rich in essential fatty acids – is a specific against menopausal constipation.
- Herbal laxatives such as aloe, cascara sagrada, rhubarb root and senna are addictive and destructive to normal peristalsis. Except in rare cases (such as the relief of constipation in a ninety-year-old woman confined to bed), I do not advise their use.
Step 5a: Use supplements
Constipation and digestive problems are common side effects of taking iron supplements. A teaspoon of molasses with 10-25 drops of yellow duck root tincture in a glass of warm water is a good way to increase iron, and improve elimination.
Step 6: Break and enter
Enemas and colonics are techniques of last resort. They do not promote health and can kill vital flora. Regular use of enemas is highly habit-forming. For the sake of your health, stay away from them.
Legal disclaimer: This material is not intended to replace conventional medical treatment. None of the suggestions and all herbs listed are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, condition or symptom. Individual instructions and use should be provided by a clinical herbalist or other qualified healthcare practitioner with a specific formulation. you. All content contained herein is provided for general information purposes only and should not be considered medical advice or counseling. If you need medical care, contact a reputable health care practitioner. Practice self-empowerment by seeking a second opinion.
Video about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
You can see more content about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
If you have any questions about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
way Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
tutorial Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 free