You are searching about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64, today we will share with you article about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 is useful to you.
2009 Resolutions For the 2 and 4-Legged Family Members!
Christmas 2008 has passed and the New Year, 2009, is upon us. This is a promising time, especially when it comes to getting to a healthy weight and eating well in general. With red deer venison you can help keep those resolutions. It is 96-98% lean and grown without antibiotics, no added hormones, no tranquilizers, and no drugs.
With many health problems doctors will tell you – “no red meat”. For many of us it is taking a large part of our enjoyment of food and pleasure of the palate. There are those who would rather give up chocolate or other sweets than give up red meat. That rarely includes venison, especially if you show your doctor our Bur Oaks information. In fact, all the people who have taken our information to the doctors have been told to eat our deer meat. We also know a man who got migraine headaches after eating beef and pork, and was told not to eat any meat except chicken. He used to eat beef or pork 3 times a day. This is especially difficult for him, because he raises beef and loves his meat. He can eat it once a week and not get a headache, but more than that or a migraine is unbearable for him. We talked him into trying Bur Oaks Venison – no migraines and no other problems. Our bodies are amazing machines and can tell us a lot if we listen.
This brings up another topic that is near and dear to my heart, our pets (dogs and cats). Many have grown up this holiday season with the addition of pets. It is very important to know how to keep them healthy. I’m including a rating system for your dog’s food at the bottom of this blog. You start with 100 points and see what score your dog food gets. You may be very surprised. I became acutely aware of many dog health issues when I started getting calls from people about feeding their pets our trim and ground.
Their vets were telling them they needed “all natural” and “venison” to feed them because their pets were allergic to dog food (many scratching themselves raw, shedding hair, etc.). This can and does happen to many pets because they cannot ingest grains, added chemicals, added colors, or meats, which can and usually do come from dead animals from rendering companies. These companies pick up animals that die from disease. Animals that have been euthanized or given all kinds of drugs are included, nothing is left out. All these drugs and deadly chemicals are thrown in. Eating it once may not be enough to make a dog sick or die, but if fed to an animal continuously, it will eventually cause a reaction in the body, with the kidneys and liver unable to excrete all these pollutants. We have many happy 4-legged customers. So, before you have a problem, please take a dog food-rating test and make sure you are feeding a highly rated food. Keep them happy and healthy.
Let’s all make healthy resolutions for 2009!
Evaluate your dog’s food:
Start with 100:
1) For each list of “by-products”, deduct 10 points
2) For each non-specific animal source (“meat” or “poultry”, beef, food orfat) reference, subtract 10 points.
3) If the food contains BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin, subtract 10 points
4) For each grain “run of the mill” or non-specialized grain source, subtract 5 points
5) If the same grain ingredient is used 2 or more times in the first five ingredients (eg “ground brown rice”, “brewer’s rice”, “rice flour” are all the same grain), subtract 5 points.
6) If the protein sources are not meat foods and the top 3 ingredients contain less than 2 meats, subtract 3 points
7) If it has any artificial color, subtract 3 marks
8) If it contains ground corn or whole grain corn, subtract 3 points
9) If corn is listed in the top 5 ingredients, subtract 2 more points
10) If the food contains animal fat other than fish oil, deduct 2 points
11) If lamb is the only animal protein source (unless your dog is allergic to other protein sources), subtract 2 points.
12) If soy or soybeans are included, subtract 2 points
13) If it contains wheat (unless you know your dog is not allergic to wheat), subtract 2 points 14) If it contains beef (unless you know your dog is not allergic to wheat), subtract 1 point.
15) If it has salt, subtract 1 point
1) If any meat sources are organic, add 5 points
2) If the food is approved by a major breed group or nutritionist, add 5 points
3) If the food is not baked, add 5 points
4) If the food contains probiotics, add 3 points
5) If the food contains fruit, add 3 points
6) If the meal contains vegetables (not corn or other grains), add 3 points
7) If animal sources are hormone-free and antibiotic-free, add 2 points
8) If the food contains barley, add 2 points
9) If food contains flaxseed oil (not just the seed), add 2 points
10) If the meal contains oats or oatmeal, add 1 point
11) If the food contains sunflower oil, add 1 point
12) For each different specific animal protein source (except the first one; count “chicken” and “chicken meal” as only one protein source but “chicken” and “” as 2 different sources), add 1 point.
13) If it contains glucosamine and chondroitin, add 1 point
14) Add 1 point if vegetables have been tested for pesticides and are pesticide free
94-100+ = A
86-93 = B
78-85 = C
70-77 = D
69 = f
Here are some foods listed alphabetically that have already been scored. Note that the number is the last number on the line. There are many “F” scores.
Authority Harvest Baked / Score 116 A+
Bil-Jac Selection / Score 68 F
Chicken Soup Senior / Score 115 A+
Diamond maintenance / score 64 f
Diamond Lamb Meal and Rice / Score 92b
Diamond Large Breed 60+ Formula / Score 99A
Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance Ultra Premium / Score 122 A+
Dick Van Patten’s Duck and Potato / Score 106 A+
Bases / Score 106 A+
Hund-n-Flocken Adult Dog (Sheep) by Solid Gold / Score 93 D
Iams Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Premium / Score 73 D
Innova Dog / Score 114 A+
Innova Evo / Score 114 A+
Kirkland Signature Chicken, Rice, and Vegetables / Score 110 A+
Nutritional sources Sheep and rice / score 87 B
Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Puppy / Score 87 B
Pet gold adult with lamb and rice / score 23 f
Proplan Natural Turkey & Barley / Score 103 A+
Purina Beneful / Score 17 F
Purina Dog / Score 62 F
Purina Come-N-Get It / Score 16 F
Royal Canin Bulldog / Score 100 A+
Royal Canin Natural Mix Adult / Score 106 A+
Sensible Choice Chicken and Rice / Score 97A
Science Diet Advanced Protein Senior 7+ / Score 63 F
Science Diet for Large Breed Dogs / Score 69 F
Wellness Super5 Mix Chicken / Score 110 A+
Wolfking Adult Dog (Bison) by Solid Gold / Score 97A
If you’ve ever eaten at one of America’s finest restaurants and ordered venison, or seen it on the menu, I’m pretty sure, Red Deer.
If you have ever been to Europe and eaten in one of the fine restaurants, you have seen venison, which is called red deer, king of the mountain, red stag, stag, or sometimes red elk in Europe. In New Zealand red deer venison is called “Cervena” by their patent name for the meat.
Video about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
You can see more content about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
If you have any questions about Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
way Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
tutorial Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64
Find A General Formula For 4 1 4 1 64 free
#Resolutions #4Legged #Family #Members