You are searching about Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck, today we will share with you article about Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck is useful to you.
Live Into Your Purpose and Vision: Three Essentials to Empower Your Life of Excellence
I am often asked what steps you need to take to become the person you truly want to be. Living our vision and purpose is not easy in this day and age where so much emphasis is solely on making the next dollar. Society often downplays happiness, excitement and purpose and focuses on safety, security and money. In fact, we can have it all – happiness, excitement, impact on the world and still feel good and secure. We find true happiness in life where our careers don’t feel like work, where the tasks we complete feel like ordinary everyday pleasures. Some find true joy in raising a family and giving their children the best they have to offer. Others seek a path in life where their career is a joy to pursue each day. Sometimes, we embark on a new path to follow our dreams and face obstacles to make it a reality. So, what can you do to live your purpose and vision when you constantly hear ‘no’, don’t generate consistent income while building your vision, or have daily doubts pop into your head? You and only you have the ability to live in your purpose and vision. You control your destiny by making your own choices and decisions.
Three key components are essential to empowering you to live your purpose and vision:
1) Create an inner calm that empowers you to live your vision,
2) See every day as a new opportunity and
3) Believe in yourself.
Although this formula may sound simple, it requires constant practice and dedication.
Create internal consistency. How do we laser our energy and passion into our purpose? How do we create the inner stillness that empowers us to focus and achieve our vision? Many have daily disciplines that nurture the inner self so they can excel in the world. Below is a list of some practices (by no means exhaustive) that can help you focus your energy on your purpose.
- Writing / Journaling
Although this list includes many practices that help create inner calm, I emphasize that it is not the practices you use but the discipline you have to maintain them. Each person is unique and different practices resonate with each of us, but the most important thing is to do them daily and weekly and be consistent in sticking with them. Creating inner stillness is a continuous and never-ending process. What you need to do is take that peace and wholeness into the world through your purpose and vision.
See every day as a new opportunity. Do you feel like every day is the same? You wake up at the same time, make the same breakfast, and go to the same job. You have a routine but you can also feel stuck. How to get away from that feeling?
The core of what we are doing may be the same but the opportunities are different every day. We have an obligation to see each day as a new opportunity—a gift for our lives. We must believe and have the intention that we are always looking for that new opportunity, that new chance to learn and grow. Below are some suggestions (though not exhaustive) about seeing each day as a new opportunity.
- Before you start your day, set intentions about what you want to do.
- Create positive affirmations about your day ahead so you live in those affirmations.
- Practice daily gratitude for the people you interact with and the situations you encounter. Every person and situation offers us a lesson in life.
- If you come across something about your day that you don’t like, reframe it. You have a choice about how you react to and understand every event of your day.
- At the end of your day ask yourself, what did I learn today? Even negative interactions and situations can create positive lessons.
Seeing each day as a new opportunity allows us to move away from negative thoughts and practices and create new, positive energy to start our day. Whether you’re in your dream career or a job you hate, you have the power to shift your energy and create your vision. Knowing that today is a new day changes you in creating and living in your purpose and vision.
Believe in you! The third component of living our purpose and vision may be the most important but cannot manifest without the help and support of the first two. When you hear voices in your head or around you screaming that this is a stupid idea or why you did it or if you could really make money doing it, stop them! Believe in yourself!
As I mentioned before, believing in yourself may be the most important aspect of living your purpose and vision. If you are going against how society thinks you should or should be treated, you will hear a lot of negative statements that create fear. That fear causes you to question your direction and doubt what you are doing. So how do you continue to believe in yourself in the face of doubters?
- Surround yourself with like-minded people. These may be people who have similar philosophies or more importantly are truly committed to their purpose and vision.
- Limit the negativity around. If there are people in your life who are questioning your path or telling you, no, limit the time you spend with them or choose not to discuss your vision.
- Stay positive. Pay attention to your self-talk throughout the day. It includes not only loud comments but also silent thoughts. You might be surprised how much self-talk actually happens and how much is negative. Once you recognize any negative self-talk, you can stop yourself and correct it with positive, more affirming thoughts.
- Stay true to your journey! If we are following our path and vision, we need to stay true to our journey. We will have periods of clarity and periods of uncertainty. When we are clear, we feel like nothing can stop us but when uncertainty sets in, we start doubting our journey. Remember, we control how response In everything! When doubt sets in, it’s an important moment to stay true to yourself. Believe in your path and you! Connecting with that inner stillness discussed earlier is absolutely essential at this moment.
- Mirror exercise. After reading about the Mirror Exercise in Jack Canfield’s book, Principles of Success, I commit to practicing once a day in the morning or evening. You go to the mirror, greet yourself, praise your achievements and the discipline you have put in, as well as give yourself credit for any temptations you have overcome. Most of all, tell yourself how much you love yourself. Although it may sound funny, it is really very powerful and creates a loving bond with you everyday.
Although these three essentials seem very simple, they take consistent work and discipline to form habits in your life. In the world we live in, obstacles and obstacles must be faced, so we must be intentional about creating the life we want. Only you can decide if it is worth the effort, dedication and discipline to achieve your purpose and vision. Living your purpose and vision is a choice you can make on a daily basis. Create disciplines, build habits and empower yourself to live your purpose and vision.
Video about Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck
You can see more content about Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck
If you have any questions about Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck
Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck
way Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck
tutorial Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck
Excel How To Clear All The Formulas I Am Stuck free
#Live #Purpose #Vision #Essentials #Empower #Life #Excellence