You are searching about Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years, today we will share with you article about Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years is useful to you.
6 Practical Steps for Using Instagram to Promote Your Coaching Business
In just 10 short years, Instagram has evolved into a powerhouse marketing tool embraced by savvy entrepreneurs. By December, 2020…
· Instagram has over 1 billion active users—which means that your market is almost certainly using Instagram–and so are your competitors.
· 67% of US adults use Instagram, so while Facebook doesn’t have access (yet) it’s definitely a platform worth leveraging.
· A young crowd – more than half of Instagram users are between 18 and 29 – if this is your market, Instagram is the place.
· 63% of users check their Instagram feed at least daily – that’s a lot of eyes on a cell phone!
Not only that, but the platform has enjoyed double-digit annual growth, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Clearly, it’s time to embrace Instagram and the power it promises as part of your overall marketing plan.
Instagram is like a simplified version of Facebook, with an emphasis on mobile visual sharing. Like other social networks, you interact with other users on Instagram by following them, following them, commenting, liking, tagging, and private messages. You can also save photos you see on Instagram.
Since it is very visually oriented, Instagram has many filters that you can apply to enhance photos and videos. Additional photo editing options let you straighten the image, adjust brightness and warmth, and color overlay. For videos, you can disable audio, select a cover frame, and, if you use the iOS app, you can trim videos.
But Instagram presents some unique challenges, and they may make you wonder if it’s worth your while. The main ones are:
1) First, it is fully smart phone powered. Unlike other platforms, you can’t post on Instagram from your computer. In fact, you can’t even post it from third party apps. It is completely designed to attract cell phone users. So in markets where mobile usage is high (and let’s face it, that’s almost everywhere), Instagram is a no-brainer.
2) It is image and video focused as well. Unlike Facebook and Twitter and Google+, where text updates are still common, Instagram demands images. Text (called “captions” on Instagram) is secondary – however, unlike some other platforms, Instagram is very liberal with their character limits. Keep in mind that even on other platforms, images usually outperform text-only updates. So, focusing on images in your marketing is a good thing.
Instagram for business
But Instagram isn’t just about photos. Using a business profile, you can highlight your brand’s mission and goals, showcase your products, capture leads and get sales.
When you sign up for Instagram there is a personal Instagram profile option and then there is an “Instagram for Business” option. It’s like Facebook, the personal profile is for personal use, and the business profile is where you can make offers. (If you already have a personal profile, you can easily switch to a business profile, or have both.)
As an additional feature, a business profile gives you access to analytics, which means you can see the statistics and demographics of your followers and likes. It helps you understand who your target audience is and what they like. You can get paid to promote your posts, something you can’t do with a personal Instagram account. As with Facebook, if you want to ensure that people see your business posts you will have to pay for it.
Instagram and Facebook
You probably know that Instagram is owned by Facebook, which means you can link the two platforms to reach both your Facebook and your Instagram audience.
When you run an ad on Facebook, you can also run it on Instagram. Or if you post content on Instagram, you can automatically post it on Facebook as well. This will save you time and help keep your social media accounts consistent.
So how can you put Instagram to work in your marketing?
Here are 6 steps you can take to start using Instagram to promote your business:
Step 1: Optimize your profile
As with any platform, Instagram asks you to create a personal and/or business profile. Here new followers will learn more about you, who you serve, and what your personality is like. This is your chance to shine in 150 characters or less.
Step 2: Start growing your community
Above all, Instagram is a social network, and that means active participation in the community is essential. Focus on finding and following the right people: influencers in your market, as well as your dream customers. Once you find these people, start a conversation with them to start building a relationship.
Of course, the ultimate goal of all social media is to get your online community to subscribe to your list, so you have control over how you interact with them. After all, any of these companies could be gone tomorrow, leaving you empty-handed.
Step 3: #hashtags #matter
Perhaps more than any other social network, Instagram relies on hashtags to sort and categorize content. Users interested in certain topics can choose to “follow” certain hashtags, just as you can follow other users.
You can put the power of hashtags to work for you by using a careful combination of tags designed to get your content found and followed:
1) The first hashtags to include are popular/common types. So, for example, if you’re sharing inspirational quotes that might include #inspirationalquotes, #inspiration, and #quote. This will ensure that your content is found by those searching on these broad topics. Not everyone in this group will be your ideal customer, but that’s okay.
2) The second type of hashtag to use are those that are specific to your audience or niche. #Podcasting, #WAHM, #virtualassistant, #businesscoach and others like these are less frequently used, but will attract more target markets.
3) Another hashtag type you want to use is basically just asking for a follow. These include #follow, #followme, and #follow4follow, among others.
Step 4: Develop your brand
If you struggle with branding, you’re not alone. It’s one of those things that feels so blurry and vague that it’s hard to pinpoint. Is this a logo? Colors on your website? Your tagline? It’s all that and more.
Here’s what you need to keep in mind as you think about your brand. Done well, branding makes every post, photo upload, and social media update instantly recognizable as your own. It makes you you—Thoughtful use:
And, for photos, that means being as consistent as possible with composition, style, filters and other elements.
Step 5: Create a content strategy
As with other platforms, when you use Instagram for your business, you’ll want to create a content marketing strategy. To do that, first determine how many times you want to post per day or week. Some coaches post once a week and some several times a day. Whatever you decide, it’s important to be consistent.
And follow this guideline for content structure: One-third of your posts are about you Brandingone third grow up Content from influencers or your users, and a third actually sales Your product or service:
a) Branding: Include your values, goals and your “why” to help your followers get to know you as a brand.
b) increase: This includes reposting what your followers have posted (and of course giving them credit). Followers love when you repost their photos. This makes them feel validated and appreciated by your brand. If you repost images of influencers, it will help you get noticed by them.
c) Sales: Sales posts should not be pushy and should reflect your brand’s personality. Use lifestyle images of your products and/or services to show them how their lives are improved by your product or service.
Using a content strategy, along with a content calendar, can help you stay organized and help your content benefit your business, as well as your customers. Content Calendar can be an Excel spreadsheet, Google Docs, or a WordPress plugin for calendars. But there are many content calendars available online. Just pick one! Then use it to map your content based on your marketing and content strategy.
There are also products, such as “The Ultimate Content Creation Toolkit” that can help you come up with topics for your content, create a joint marketing and content strategy, and organize it all into a calendar for scheduling.
Step 6: Start (or join) a conversation
All social media is about relationships. It’s ultimately not about making sales, or getting more followers, or driving traffic. It’s about making a real connection with individual people.
All those other things – sales and traffic and followers – are a result of the connections you make. And what is the easiest way to make connections and build relationships?
Join (or start) a conversation with these actions:
· Like and share content that inspires you
· Shout out to those who inspire you
· Follow some valuable people to say and share
· Be one of the people who say, do and share valuable things
Instagram is a social platform that you can use regardless of your product or service. It’s a simple, yet powerful platform to get engaged followers, targeted leads, and more sales. By creating an Instagram business profile and using its many features, you’ll have another way to brand yourself with a whole new audience.
Video about Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years
You can see more content about Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years
If you have any questions about Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years
Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years
way Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years
tutorial Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years
Excel Formula To Calculate 3 Pay Raise Over 10 Years free
#Practical #Steps #Instagram #Promote #Coaching #Business