You are searching about Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If, today we will share with you article about Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If is useful to you.
How to Remove Microsoft Office 2003 Suites From Your PC Completely?
With an increasing number of people using Microsoft Office 2007 and WPS Office 2012, you may think that your Microsoft Office 2003 is out of fashion, and that version of Microsoft Office is not as useful as the newer version. So you want to use Microsoft Office 2007 or WPS Office 2012. However, before you install new office software, you need to remove the original software from your computer, because unnecessary office software takes up a lot of memory space, which can increase. Your CPU usage. However, do you know how to remove them completely?
Basically, Microsoft Office 2003 is actually a suite with several office software, such as, Microsoft Word 2003, Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft PowerPoint (or PPT) 2003 and Microsoft Access 2003 and others. Each of them plays a different role in your computer, they help you do different things, and they are not related to each other. So when you remove these office software from your PC, you can uninstall them one by one. Here I suggest some ways to remove them.
Method one: Remove manually.
One point you should note is that you should clarify what type of system you use on your computer, Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows Vista? There is a difference between them, the options of at least three systems are different from each other, so it is the same with the method of uninstalling a file or program.
For Windows XP users:
- Click “Start” on the left side of your taskbar
- Select “Control Panel”.
- Find “Add/Remove Programs” and double-click on it.
- From the Programs menu, click Microsoft Word 2003, then click “Remove.”
- A dialog box pops up, asking “Are you sure you want to remove Microsoft Word 2003 from your computer” and you click “Yes”. Now your Microsoft Office 2003 is completely removed.
After removing Microsoft Office Word 2003, you need to remove the rest of the Office software, you can do it the same way.
For Windows 7 users:
- Click “Start” on your desktop’s taskbar, or press the “Start” button on your keyboard.
- From the menu, locate “Programs and Features” and click on it.
- Double click on Microsoft Office Word 2003 and “Uninstall”.
- You get a dialog box asking if you want to uninstall or modify the selected app and click “Yes”, your computer will start to install. After that, do the same to uninstall the rest of the office software.
For Windows Vista users:
- Click on “Start” and enter the menu.
- From the menu, click on “Settings”.
- Select “Control Panel”.
- Double-click “Programs and Features” in the Control Panel window
- Find Microsoft Office 2003, then select one of the Microsoft Office software, and click “Uninstall”.
- Returning to the Control Panel window, you can use the same method to uninstall the rest of the Office software one by one.
However, this method seems a bit complicated, as it takes some time to find or search for the file or folder of the software you want to delete. If you are a beginner for computer, sometimes you may delete some files or click on options by mistake or fail to remove them completely. So it is not recommended for beginners to use this method. How can a beginner completely uninstall office software? Don’t wait! Here I will tell you a simple method that can help you remove these office software completely.
Method two: Use the uninstall tool.
It is recommended to use the best uninstaller. You can search the Internet to download the highly-reputed Perfect Uninstaller, and store it on your computer, then run the setup program to install it. After that, you can click “Start” to run it, and see more software, click the icon of “Microsoft Office 2003”, then “Uninstall”. At this time, there will be a dialog box, asking “Are you sure you want to uninstall Microsoft Office 2003”, select “Yes”, Perfect Uninstaller will remove it in a few seconds. After that, Perfect Uninstaller will help you scan your registry for leftover entries as well as dive for leftover files. Now unnecessary office software has disappeared from your computer! This method is simple and effective, and Perfect Uninstaller is a very good tool to protect your computer.
Video about Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If
You can see more content about Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If
If you have any questions about Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If
Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If
way Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If
tutorial Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If
Excel Formula How To Put An Or In An If free
#Remove #Microsoft #Office #Suites #Completely